Monday, April 23, 2012

Fertility Treatment part 2

Soksek2 by Aida & Riana at 5:20 PM
Salam dear,

Ok, hari tu i ada cerita about my fertility treatment kat sini. So last week I went to Regency hospital again to have follow-up check-up. Sepatutnya i datang masa 2nd day of period. Tp i outstation pulak time tu. So masa day-10 baru i g jumpa doc. Doc check ovum size again and it still not matured..

Then i asked doc what we should do next? doc kata ada byk treatment. You can take either injection or tablet. So doc suruh try tablet dulu..i kena makan start from 2nd day mens, and day 12 datang jumpa doc balik utk tgk ovum development. Then we need to plan either nk try normal sex which is low percentage of success, IVF, or ada la few method yg doc mention tp i tak ingt..

I tanya doc, kalau tube baby how much the cost, doc kata around RM15-20k..hahahaha ok..kumpul duit 20 bulan, baru dtg jumpa doc..tp saya nak twin ye doc..doc kata, ok boleh, we can try for it..

Personally, i enjoy with my marriage with my husband. but sometimes i jealous to see other fren having pic with their little caliph. I want one atleast.

These word is for my hubby which i fall in love everyday;

You are my umbrella when it's raining
You are my medicine when i sick
You are my pillow when i sleep
You are my comforter when i need hug
And you are my heartbeat in life

Additional : You are my banker when i need money..hahahha


3 girls dh soksek2 together:

Hanys Jehari on April 23, 2012 at 10:38 PM said...

Love yg last tu.. Haha.. Btw good luck dear. Insya allah ada rezeki, allah akn bg. Teruskn uasaha...

sha on April 24, 2012 at 2:02 AM said...

jumpa dr thokha ke fainie? best kan dia. lenkali kalo bersalin rasa cam nak ngan dia je tapi my fren deliver normal kat sana aritu kena 4100. mahal gak. huhu

Aida & Riana on April 24, 2012 at 4:08 AM said...

sha,haah best.dh la blik dia very d hommy.my fren pun ada ckp jgk,normal dlvry around 3k.dia explain pun best.

Post a Comment

 

Mr. Hunter's Sweetheart is the storyTeller Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates